NOKINS Golf Cart 6 Inch A-Arm Lift Kit for Club Car Precedent/Tempo Onward 2004-up Electric or Gas, Steering Limit Design
Out of stock
- 【LIMIT DESIGN】The NOKINS golf cart lift kit adds a steering limit design, which effectively reduces the probability of damage to the steering box and prevents the steering box from moving to the limit when the rotation direction reaches the maximum. Lift kit Fits electric and gas Club Car Precedent Tempo and Onward golf carts 2004-up.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Graphite copper bushings are used instead of polyurethane bushings, which are maintenance-free and have good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Upper and lower 16mm stainless steel Heim joints. The upper and lower threads of the front spindle are integrally formed, and the welding threads are cancelled. The front spindle adopts tenon and mortise welding process to improve strength and precision.
- 【HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION】The golf cart lift kit is made of thick steel to withstand harsh off-road use, and the suspension lift kit improves ride stability on all terrains. Six inch lift allows clearance for up to 23″ tall tires for the perfect ride height to accommodate golf cart wheel combo fitment.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】NOKINS Golf Cart Lift Kits provide you with color pictures and text installation instructions and detailed step-by-step manuals for quick and easy installation. No drilling, cutting or welding required to attach the lift kit to your golf cart. At the same time, we provide a US technical phone number to help you solve any problems encountered during the installation process.
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】NOKINS is committed to producing high-quality products and providing customers with good after-sales service. If there is any problem with the product, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with after-sales service as soon as possible. #NKS10056
There are no reviews yet.